- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s or another device’s hard drive. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a program code used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to enter the same information when visiting our website repeatedly, and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
- Placed cookies
Consent to service woocommerce
Consent to service metaslider
Consent to service jetpack
Consent to service wpforms
Consent to service google-analytics
Consent to service the7-theme
Purpose pending investigation
Consent to service miscellaneous
7.1 Manage your consent settings
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser’s settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work correctly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after you consent to revisit our websites.
- Your rights concerning personal data
You have the following rights concerning your data:
- You have the right to know why your data is needed, what will happen, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: You can supplement, correct, delete, or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer it to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- Contact details
Phone number: 07807290032